McGrath Systems is currently reviewing resumes for a Production Supervisor position in Philadelphia, PA. This opportunity will be responsible for the daily role of producing corrugated products with a focus on safety, quality, minimal waste and productivity.
We are eager to fill this position. Apply now to set up an interview.
- Developing, sourcing, presenting and managing production for a wide range of multi-brand seasonal push campaigns
- Working with the client’ s marketing and brand teams to gather job requirements, collaborate with internal structural design team, present renderings and prototypes, and perform both procurement and project management of each assigned campaign or project
- Manage the client’ s jobs on-budget, on-time, and with the highest level of service and quality.
- Quoting and/or estimating of all assigned print projects including printing, fulfillment, and logistics
- Developing program strategies which are both beneficial and economical for the client
- Building relationships with client’ s internal stakeholders and other Inner Workings employees in order to successfully execute each project
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 5+ years working with corrugated and litho production processes including in-depth understanding of direct print, litho labels and top sheets on a multiple range of substrates
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of corrugated manufactures/convertors and equipment to print and die-cut materials for temporary and/or semi-permanent displays
- Ability to review BOM and CAD files for accuracy, quoting and optimized production routing at the component level
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.