123 Main Street Morrisville, PA 19067
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a Production Supervisor for a direct hire opportunity in the Morrisville, PA area on 2nd shift.
- Oversee the operation of the manufacturing department. Detect and correct problems as they occur.
- Develop and maintain a work group which is capable of meeting departmental needs.
- Establish priorities to meet the production schedule.
- Recommend measures to improve manufacturing methods and the quality of the finished product.
- Understand, support, and implement the company Housekeeping, Safety and Quality policies and procedures into daily work habits.
- Review new product designs to determine the appropriate fixturing.
- Assist with fixture design, development and maintenance.
- Maintain spare parts inventory, oversee routine maintenance for associated equipment and fixtures.
- Balance welding operations to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Make recommendations for part modification that may increase throughput of the weld lines.
- Assure welding lines are operating in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Train welders so that they can produce parts and perform basic troubleshooting of equipment.
- Communicate with other shifts and departments to assure a clean handoff.
- Keep work area, tools, material and equipment clean and orderly
- Must have a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to write, speak and read in English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge and experience using the GMAW processes is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret prints.
- Possess measurement and inspection skills.
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.