McGrath Systems is currently interviewing candidates for a Production Supervisor position in the Warminster, PA area. The ideal applicant will be familiar with inventory control processes and lean manufacturing. The ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects is essential to this function. A competitive salary is being offered to candidates possessing the desired skill set and background. Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
- Ensure daily and weekly production goals are being met
- Measure and analyze employee performance by cost, quality of work, productivity, etc.
- Continually improve productivity by 5% each quarter
- Identify and report any quality issues and take corrective action
- Minimize disruption of the production schedule by strategically scheduling equipment repair and maintenance
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of metal working experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.