McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Production Planner to work in the Montgomeryville, PA area.
- Creating & releasing work orders based on sales orders, inter-company purchase orders and safety stock requirements
- Work directly with buyers & supply chain personnel to ensure proper materials are available
- Utilize MRP reports to review new order requirements & stock availability. Identities issues affective delivery dates & advises Sales or other planners as required
- Perform analysis in regards to capacity management and proactively manage capacity.
- Assists on continuous improvement projects as requested.
- 3-5 years of previous production planning experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to utilize SAP effectively to manage planning responsibilities (SAP not required, but would be preferred; Candidate must have experience working in an ERP system)
- Ability to effectively collaborate across all levels/functions
- Ability to work in a team-based, cross functional environment
- Attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration please call Nolan Evans at 215-278-8746 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.