McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Production Expeditor to work in the Hatfield, PA area.
- Responds to requests for material. Works from computerized reports, BOMS, engineering drawings, engineering change orders and verbal or written instruction to identify material requirements
- Monitors material flow from order to delivery. Maintains and monitors production movements throughout the focus factories
- Utilizes mainframe applications such as Oracle, Discoverer, SFW, PDM and TIPQA to perform daily tasks
- Performs material movements throughout the day, ensuring delivery between internal production departments are made in a timely fashion
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Maintains job progress and status records and notifies supervisor of impending delays or serious difficulties, recommending proper corrective action to be taken
- Responds to material shortages due to lost, damaged or defective material in order to prevent work stoppages in area of responsibility
- Maintains accurate records and provides regular reports on the status of material Production Planner and Operations Management
- Ensures that engineering change orders affecting parts and material are incorporated into products by effective date
- Performs more complex material related duties as directed by Production Planner and/or management personnel, including some of the duties associated with junior Production Planning personnel
- Routinely moves parts around facility utilizing company van to facilitate production processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in material/production or configuration control:
- Experience working in defense contracting or similar industry
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Use of Oracle ERP or similar systems
For immediate consideration please call Tina Leflar at 215-278-8731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.