Product Supply Manager
McGrath Systems is currently interviewing for a Product Supply Manager position in the West Norriton, PA area. The ideal applicant will have several years of project management experience with a pharmaceutical company. Experience in budgeting, sales orders, client management, inventory management, etc. is highly desirable. A competitive salary is being offered to candidates with the desired skill set and background. Apply now to be considered for this position.
- Create monthly and quarterly financial reports that reflect forecasted revenue and performance against budget
- Schedule client meetings and prepare and distribute meeting notes in a timely fashion
- Maintain appropriate PPC stock levels
- Monitor client purchase orders to generate accurate forecasts and report any capacity/resource concerns
- Ensure on-time delivery of client orders by keeping up-to-date on inventory levels and potential supply delays or shortages
- High school diploma or GED with 8+ years of project management experience
Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, business, life sciences, or related field with 3+ years of project management experience
- Sales order processing and supply chain management experience preferred
- Experience managing budgets, revenue streams, and generating proposals & quotations
Apply now to set up an interview.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.