McGrath Systems is now interviewing for a Process Engineer position in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal candidate will be familiar with general industrial equipment and have engineering experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a manufacturing environment. A competitive salary is being offered to candidates possessing the desired skill set. Apply now to be considered for this position.
- Develop performance requirements for equipment
- Write and modify SOPs and assist in training of affected personnel
- Troubleshoot packaging problems and identify causes of non-conformance
- Facilitate cross-functional lean six sigma process improvement teams
- Work to improve existing equipment, packaging design and processes by reducing waste, increasing throughput, reducing energy consumption, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering
- 3-6 years’ experience in a Lean and/or Six Sigma environment
- 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical or food packaging industry
Apply now to set up an interview.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.