Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Mechanic III
North Wales, PA
McGrath Systems is currently reviewing resumes for a Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Mechanic position in North Wales, PA. This opportunity will be responsible for performing electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
We are eager to fill this position. Apply now to set up an interview.
- Repair and Maintenance of Mech-EL wire bonding machines, Dage pull testers, and Laser Welding systems
- Performs non-routine assignments involving testing.
- Uses a high degree of technical judgement in order to troubleshooting, test and repair a variety of complex machines used in the lab.
- Performs preventative maintenance measures on machines.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- 4 years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic technician working on wire bonding, laser welding and milling machines.
- 4 years’ experience repairing performing preventative maintenance on wire bonding, laser welding and milling machines. Intermediate use of Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel. Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.