McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Manufacturing Engineer to work in the Montgomeryville, PA area.
- Establishes and maintains production routings and detailed assembly work instructions
- Supports production by resolving technical issues with engineering
- Support new product introductions thru engineering design reviews and production implementation
- Assists in the monitoring of daily production activities and recommends/implements product and/or process improvements to enhance the efficiency of operations
- Evaluates capacity requirements for assembly tooling, fixtures, and equipment to support manufacturing operations
- Assists/Leads in equipment and production floor layout activities to promote an efficient flow of product and minimize production lead times through various assembly operations
- Assists in capital equipment requirements forecasting, develops ROI analysis reports, prepares capital equipment requests, and documents/maintains equipment operating procedures
- Practices continuous improvement methodologies including lean manufacturing, root cause problem solving, value stream mapping, etc. to improve production efficiencies and key performance metrics.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering)
- 2 Years of experience as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- 2 Experience with MS Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point), SolidWorks, AutoCAD or similar experience
- Experience as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer within a manufacturing environment focused on operations and manufacturing engineering
- Electro-Mechanical product experience
For immediate consideration please call Shaun Brandel at 215-278-8725 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.