McGrath Systems is seeking an experienced Laminating Specialist for a position in the Quakertown, PA area. Full time, day shift hours, weekly pay! Paying $14-18/hour depending on experience.
Essential Functions/Primary Duties:
• Prepare product for sanding and lamination
• Decide best procedure to laminate
• Sand product before lamination
• Measure and cut laminate to specification
• Operate sprayer to apply glue to product
• Operate pinch roller
• Apply laminate to product and rout edges
• Hand file laminate to smooth edges
• Clean product and ship back to builders
• Examine and maintain high quality of product
• Keep work area clean
• Follow safety procedures and regulations
• Use J/hand roller in laminate application
• Work overtime as needed
• Additional tasks as needed
• Assist on Pack/Prep line when needed
• Moderate to loud noises
• 5-10 degrees above weather outside of plant
• Moderate hazard conditions that require specific safety procedures
• Exposure to fumes, vibrations and airborne particles
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Must have extensive knowledge of the lamination process and lamination glues. This job requires precision and accuracy. Must have good communication and organizational skills. Must have knowledge of mathematics and the English language. Need to have excellent hand-eye coordination. This job requires the laminator to pay extreme attention to detail. Must be able to distinguish quality product from unsatisfactory product, and work within time constraints.
Education/Experience: Need 3-5 years’ experience in lamination related work.
• Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling objects:
• 35-50 lbs. (Frequently)
• Demands to frequently bend, squat, kneel, twist, grasp/hold, fine manipulation and reach
• Hand eye coordination
• Standing for long periods of time
For immediate consideration, please forward resume to email@example.com.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.