Junior Analog/RF Engineer
McGrath is seeking a RF/Analog Engineer whose role will design and test various RF and RF related analog architectures.
- Design RF/Analog circuits using simulation tools, generate BOM, and identify necessary equipment and components to perform test
- Perform PCB layout and/or Interface with a layout engineer
- Troubleshoot the circuit in test bench and simulation.
- Provide RF/Analog performance to System Engineering.
- Evaluate possible failure paths.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Science degree with 0-6 months of experience
- Well-developed experience in RF/Analog design.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Design experience in RF components, such as combiner, filter, switch, mixer, circulator, VCO, Power Amp and antenna
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace