Human Resource Generalist
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Human Resources Generalist to work in the Bristol, PA area
- Advise management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Serve as internal consultants by analyzing a company’ s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Develop, revise, and implement HR policies and procedures
- Ensure HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
- Prepare and maintain reports related to specific HR projects
- Assist with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
- Develop methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Conduct audits of HR activities to ensure compliance
- Present training sessions related to specific HR programs
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Interviews, hires and trains employees; plans, assigns and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Plans, organizes and oversees all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job description as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys, and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Monitors recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements as needed.
- Establishes and maintain department records and reports
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory as needed.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Responsible for labor relations, provides advice and counsel on personnel issues
- Stays current on recent federal, state and case law changes and monitors labor law updates and newsletters for changes that affect HR
- Prepares, recommends and maintains records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting data.
- Designs personnel forms and directs the maintenance of personnel records by all departments.
- 3+ years of HR Generalist experience
- B.S. in HR or related field preferred
- MS Office including WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint
For immediate consideration please call Tina Leflar at 215-278-8731 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.