Framers and Construction Workers
Indoor Construction Workers
1st shift hours of 7: 00am-3: 30pm, M-F
Full Time 40-hour week schedule
**Resume and/or Work history required for consideration**
Main Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to the Following:
• Perform general construction, building, assembly duties as assigned
• Assembling/Installing walls, roofs, floors, etc. to meet specified requirements
• Working with drywall and lumber
• Utilize hand and air-powered tools
• Assist where needed to meet Plant production goals
• Utilizing tape measures with high degree of accuracy and following blueprints
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience using hand and power tools
• Previous experience with DRYWALL and PAINTING highly desired
• Previous construction experience a big plus
• Adhere to a safe, secure, and healthy work environment and ensure all OSHA rules and regulations are followed at all times per OSHA requirements
• Prior experience in Manufacturing/Assembly/Production setting
• Must be able to read a tape measure with a high degree of accuracy.
• Has experience using a variety of hand and power tools safely and accurately.
• Ability to work as a team and independently
For Immediate Response please contact B.B. @ 732-590-2312
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.