Flexo-folder Gluer Operator
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Flexo-Folder Gluer Operator to work in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Responsible for all activities associated with running the flexo including setup, operation, cleanup, and recommending improvements to operations.
- Set-up rails print and die cut section on Flexo accurately in accordance with proper setup techniques
- Inspect all dies before and after run to ensure that any necessary repairs are made before the next run
- Ensure all bolts for cutting dies are in place and tightly secured
- Monitor box quality, including, but not limited to, loose liner, warp, correct size, and print
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed
- Train and assist First Helper, Flexo Stacker, and Bundlers with job duties on the machine
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data, Quality Data
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs. Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment
- Switch duties with First Helper as necessary
- Comply with the facilities food packaging safety programs processes and procedures
- Complete annual food packaging safety training
- Report any discovered food packaging safety risks or concerns to the food packaging safety management representative or direct supervisor
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping
- Adheres to production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
- Reports any unusual scheduling issues to Supervisor
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
For immediate consideration please call Justin Ealias at 215-278-8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.