Electronic Test Technician
North Wales, PA
McGrath Systems is currently reviewing resumes for a Electronic Test Technician position in North Wales, PA. This opportunity entails operational tests on highly complex electronic developmental and production components, subassemblies and systems involving a thorough working knowledge of advanced theory, instrumentation, measurement techniques and electronic circuit analysis.
We are eager to fill this position. Apply now to set up an interview.
- Determines, sets up and operates a wide variety of standard test stands consisting of multiples of generators, oscilloscopes, amplifiers, etc. and complex test equipment especially connected and set up for tests on highly complex subassemblies and systems in accordance with available instructions and specifications.
- Complies with standard test procedures and specifications to perform tests on highly complex electronic developmental and production components, subassemblies and systems.
- Verifies and analyzes test results. Troubleshoots, repairs and adjusts equipment so that their performance complies with test requirements, and that the quality of the product is assured. Determines when rework is necessary to ensure product compliance with specifications.
- Associates Degree or Technical Degree in Electrical Technology
- Knowledge of electronic technology.
- Experience tuning RF circuits
- Should be able to setup and know how to operate a Phase Network Analyzer (PNA) or Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.