Electronic Engineering Technician
McGrath Systems is seeking an Electronic Engineering Technician to perform operational tests on highly complex antenna developmental and production components, subassemblies and systems involving a thorough working knowledge of advanced theory, instrumentation, measurement techniques and antenna range.
- Operates a wide variety of standard test stands consisting of multiples of PNA’ s, positioning equipment, oscilloscopes, amplifiers, etc. and complex test equipment especially connected and set up for tests on highly complex antenna subassemblies and systems.
- Complies with standard test procedures and specifications to perform tests on highly complex antenna developmental programs.
- Works from a variety of documents including wiring diagrams, schematics, etc.
- Will work directly with Antenna Engineers on development programs.
- Assignments may require flexibility and willingness to work at other sites, occasional alternate shifts and overtime.
- Associate' s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (AEET) and a minimum of one to two (1-2) years’ experience relevant RF or antenna test experience.
- Experience gathering, processing, and analyzing RF signals in the Microwave and millimeter wave domains using various antenna test facilities using measurement instrumentation (PNA, Spectrum Analyzers, ENAs, etc.).
- Travel- typically less than 10% of the time.
This position will primarily be for weekend shifts. Fourth shift: Friday-Monday - 10 hour days.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.