McGrath System is currently accepting applications for an Electronic Assembler to work in the Lansdale, PA area.
- Works from drawings, process books and verbal instructions in the fabrication of micro-integrated circuit modules and subassemblies
- Performs moderately complex soldering operations such as tin and solder nickel plated components with indium solder
- Hand cuts plastic dielectric material and solder preforms of complex configurations and minimum size
- Installs large piece parts such as drivers, using appropriate epoxy, and proceeds to cure to specifications
- Covers modules using either epoxy gasket or solder seal and vacuum bake. Equipment used involves several operations and variable controls to properly seal units.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years’ experience in Electronic Assembly in a manufacturing or production environment
- Two years’ experience using microscope and small hand tools such as tweezers
- Microsoft Office
For an immediate consideration, please call Justin Ealias at 215-278-8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace