McGrath Systems has an urgent need for an Electrical Technician in the Pottstown, PA area. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of electrical theory and be familiar with various electrical control systems including AC/DC drives, temperature controls, and relay and PLC machine controls. Apply now to be considered for this position.
- Perform equipment repairs, changeovers, and preventative maintenance
- Install and inspect various equipment
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams and electrical schematics
- Assist in the development and debugging of PLC programming
- Troubleshoot various electrical control systems
- Must have completed a 4-year certified Electrical/Electronic Technician Apprenticeship program
- 8, 000+ hours of OJT training and 600+ hours of technical training
- 3+ years of experience as an electrical technician in the pharmaceutical industry
Apply now to set up an interview.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.