Customer Service Manager
McGrath Systems is seeking a Customer Service Manager to handle the night shift, which includes overseeing 2 Managers and staff. Excellent opportunity to join a great, growing, employee-oriented company.
1. Scheduling staff.
2. Ongoing training and education of staff.
3. Establish performance criteria for team and develop goals and objectives.
4. Work with CFO in developing incentive program for staff.
5. Work with General Manager providing periodic oversight of various operational departments.
6. Work with sales and operational managers to improve information flow and business process.
7. Report to senior management regarding status and direction of team.
8. Will be responsible for job functions being performed in the upstairs and downstairs location
9. Will supervise 2 Night Customer Service Managers
10+ years of progressive management experience is needed.
A Bachelor’ s Degree is preferred.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Team play attitude a must!