Construction Worker - Skilled
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for Skilled Construction Workers in the Elizabethtown, PA area.
- Perform general construction, building, assembly duties as assigned
- Assembling/Installing walls, roofs, floors, etc. to meet specified requirements
- Working with drywall and lumber
- Utilize hand and air-powered tools
- Assist where needed to meet Plant production goals
- Utilizing tape measures with high degree of accuracy and following blueprints
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Adhere to a safe, secure, and healthy work environment and ensure all OSHA rules and regulations are followed at all times per OSHA requirements
- Prior experience in Manufacturing/Assembly/Production setting
- Must be able to read a tape measure with a high degree of accuracy.
- Has experience using a variety of hand and power tools safely and accurately.
- Ability to work as a team and independently
For immediate consideration please call BB Kamara at 336-930-7333 or email resume to email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.