Mitchell Actuarial Recruiting, a division of McGrath Systems, has an immediate need for an Associate Actuary to support the Risk Management group of a growing insurance provider. This is a great opportunity to join a team the fosters growth and development of employees. Within this role, you will analyze and review cash flow projections of annuity products and communicate results to senior management. This is also an opportunity to develop your leadership skills, as you will have one direct report, and you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring entry-level associates. If you have at least 3 years of experience with deferred annuity products, and you' re looking for the next step in your career, apply today to be considered.
- Recent or near FSA designation
- At least 3 years of related experience with deferred annuity products
- Strong analytical and computer skills, with an advanced Microsoft Excel Acumen is required
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with Prophet or similar actuarial software is preferred