Assembler / Solderer
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for Assembler / Solders to work in the Montgomeryville, PA area.
- Assembles electronic components, assemblies, subassemblies and modules by working from samples, visual aids, prints, routing instructions and process sheets using appropriate tooling and machinery
- Assembles parts using solder, fasteners and adhesives in the build-up of electronic assemblies
- Verifies results to ensure conformance with requirements and performs rework as needed
- Performs mechanical assembly operations in the build of electronic assemblies using standard measuring tools and techniques
- Performs electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, capacitors, resistors or other electronic components
- Bonding and honing (sanding, polishing and grit blasting) of parts in preparation of installing and finishing assembly.Cleaning parts and electronic assemblies per Work Instructions.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- 2 years’ experience working as an assembler
- 2 years’ soldering experience (JStandard)
- Able to interpret and understand instructions on process sheets, prints or route cards and technical drawings (i.e. ECO’ s, parts lists and PRN’ s).
- Ability to use hand tools (cutter, pliers, forming tools, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Ability to use measurement tools such as scales, micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to identify, form and mount components
- Ability to prep, crimp and set-up tools for conductors
- Soldering experience should be current; current JCERT preferable
For immediate consideration please call Simon Nazir at 215-278-8735 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.