Architectural Project Manager
McGrath Systems is seeking an Architectural Project Manager for their client located in the Hatfield area. Full time, day shift hours, weekly pay, contract to hire.
Coordination of Efforts by Construction Team
Ability to lead construction team meetings/discussions relative to the detailing, installation and fabrication of ACM panels
Ability to work with the construction team to develop project schedule and adhere to said schedule as much as is possible
- Coordination of Field Dimensions
- Acceptance of field-supplied, as-built dimensions and integration into both shop drawings and fabrication drawings
- Development of Shop Drawings
- Interpret Architectural drawings to develop shop drawings for Architect/General Contractor/Installers use. Development in AutoCAD required o Ability to perform peer review of shop drawings produced by other PMs to ensure adherence to building codes and adherence to construction/fabrication requirements determined by the Engineering Group and construct ability
- Development of Fabrication Drawings
- Develop fabrication drawings from shop drawings and field measurements
- Will require use of customized software associated with CNC router
- Ability to ensure strict adherence to fabrication requirements determined by the Engineering
- Material takeoff and quote assistance
- Develop a list of materials from Architectural drawings for quotation
- Estimate manufacturing time needed to produce fabricated material
- Other duties as assigned (including but not limited to):
- Assist sales in developing job specific details for potential projects
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing Departments relative to installation procedures
- Visit job sites to evaluate problems to assist in remediation of issues
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management or equivalent construction/engineering/architectural related degree required.
- Master’ s degree a plus o Equivalent combinations of alternate degrees and experience will be considered.
- Proficient in navigating and preparing architectural construction documents to architectural drafting standards
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Lead on architectural building projects
- 1+ years as project manager
- 5+ years’ experience with AutoDesk Auto CAD software. Proficient in creating and editing details, managing drawing sets and construction document creation.
- Shop drawing creation experience in the ACM, steel or precast concrete industry a plus
- Revit experience a plus
- Functional understanding of Architectural specifications. Proficient understanding of Master Format.
- Section 07 experience a plus
Send resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.