Antenna Test Technician
Mcgrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Antenna Test Technician to work in the Hatfield, PA area.
- Operates a wide variety of standard test stands consisting of multiples of PNA’ s, positioning equipment, oscilloscopes, amplifiers, etc. and complex test equipment especially connected and set up for tests on highly complex antenna subassemblies and systems in accordance with available instructions and specifications
- Complies with standard test procedures and specifications to perform tests on highly complex antenna developmental programs and production antenna components, subassemblies and systems
- Works from a variety of documents including test specifications, wiring diagrams, schematics, etc.
- Will work directly with Antenna Engineers on development programs and advanced measurement programs
- Assignments may require flexibility and willingness to work at other sites, occasional alternate shifts and overtime to achieve business objectives.
- Associate' s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (AEET) preferred and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience relevant RF or antenna test experience
- Experience gathering, processing, and analyzing RF signals in the Microwave and millimeter wave domains using various antenna test facilities using measurement instrumentation (PNA, Spectrum Analyzers, ENAs, etc.)
- Experience in setting up test configurations across various RF frequency ranges using network analyzers, amplifiers, power meters, generators, RF Cabling/Connectors, and associated equipment required to make RF measurements
- Experience with interpreting performance and acceptance test specifications and procedures required for testing of antennas and associated RF components.
For immediate consideration please call Justin Ealias at 215-278-8726 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.